- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127107] Re: Book
- From: "mathgroup " <fizzymath at knology.net>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 05:20:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <201206290851.EAA13312@smc.vnet.net>
My favorites are ...
Zimmerman and Olness....."Mathematica for Physics"..........
Enns and McGuire......."Nonlinear Physics with Mathematica for Scientists
Gass......"Mathematica for Scientists and Engineers"....
excellent texts , however, they are a few years before V8, but, IMO, still
From: Mat' G.
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 3:51 AM
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg127107] Book
which book do you advice to learn and use Mathematica 8 in the field of
physics and engineering?
Thanks for advising!
Prev by Date:
Re: Export/Save as text + plots/images
Next by Date:
how to make a list of rules with 2 other lists composed by different kinds of elements
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: "Mat' G\." <email@example.com>