Re: Line Numbers in Files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125228] Re: Line Numbers in Files
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 05:32:00 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday, 29 February 2012 14:26:25 UTC+2, Don wrote: > I am getting a warning > regarding one of the packages I have > written which says the following: > > Syntax::com : > Warning : Comma encountered with no adjacent expression. The > expression will be treated as Null. (line 2333 of > "AFin6`UserFuncs`XFdData1`"). > > Is there a way to go to the > a specific line number in a file? Line 2333 above > is impossible to locate otherwise. > With all the amazing functionality in Mathematica, > sometimes extremely simple things that > are immediately obvious in other languages turn out > to be very difficult to find out how to do. > I'd recommend you use a text editor instead of the front end to find the line. Wolfram Workbench, geared towards package development, also lets to jump to line numbers.