Using Mathematica to typeset books

I'm a newbie to Mathematica. I work with a publisher that is looking
to use Mathematica to typeset its books. Is it possible to do this and
what are some books that may be of interest. A lot of the books are
now set using LaTex but the publisher is looking to set up some with
Mathematica and then using CDF for some website tutorials.