Conformal Mapping of Mandelbrot Set

Hey, I have a function which should conformally map the Mandelbrot set onto a disc but I can't think of how I would graphically plot this in Mathematica. I have been using Parametric Plot for my conformal mappings so far, but have no idea how I would go about doing it for the Mandelbrot set, any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks