Conformal Mapping of Mandelbrot Set

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125348] Conformal Mapping of Mandelbrot Set
  • From: JohnBoy1988 <karenannaogilvie at hotmail.co.uk>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 04:39:22 -0500 (EST)

Hey, I have a function which should conformally map the Mandelbrot set onto a disc but I can't think of how I would graphically plot this in Mathematica. I have been using Parametric Plot for my conformal mappings so far, but have no idea how I would go about doing it for the Mandelbrot set, any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks