ChemicalData and other Scientific and Technical Data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125395] ChemicalData and other Scientific and Technical Data
- From: nanobio9 <kuokan.liang at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 04:05:45 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to now there have already been quite a lot of convenient tools
provided through these functions. However, in cases when something is
not included in the provided database, is there a way in which we can
add items and use them as if they were in the database? I mean,
manipulate those items through the same user interface?
For some applications, importing external files is equally useful.
However, some other information cannot be imported (or perhaps I know
too little about through which file format can some of the information
Thanks for your comments in advance.
Prev by Date:
Non linear model fitting with an integral model
Next by Date:
pole/zero plot for TransferFunctionModel in the control system package?
Previous by thread:
Re: Non linear model fitting with an integral model
Next by thread:
Re: ChemicalData and other Scientific and Technical Data