ChemicalData and other Scientific and Technical Data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125395] ChemicalData and other Scientific and Technical Data
- From: nanobio9 <kuokan.liang at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 04:05:45 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear all, Up to now there have already been quite a lot of convenient tools provided through these functions. However, in cases when something is not included in the provided database, is there a way in which we can add items and use them as if they were in the database? I mean, manipulate those items through the same user interface? For some applications, importing external files is equally useful. However, some other information cannot be imported (or perhaps I know too little about through which file format can some of the information be imported...). Thanks for your comments in advance.