Extract XLM data from in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125698] Extract XLM data from in Mathematica
  • From: Murta <rodrigomurtax at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 03:00:39 -0500 (EST)

Hi All

    I was trying to extract some data from a XML using Mathematica and
I discovered that it's terribly complicated, with a lot of pattern
inside pattern.
    I was using this reference to guide me:
    http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/XML/tutorial/TransformingXML.html
    There is some package to make life easier?

tks in advance
Murta