Workbook demands .mov file on opening, how do I suppress?

More than a year ago I made workbook that draws an atomic dipole pattern, then rotates that around an axis.  I then saved the frames to a .mov movie file. I still have the workbook and the movie file.  I now want to change the axis that the dipole rotates around.  When I open the workbook Mathematica says it can't find the dipole .mov movie file (it asks for file of a strange name containing g#28, which I don't think I used).  I have found no way to cancel this request, although there is a cancel button, it repeatable asks again.  If I point to the .mov file I have (I have even renamed it with the requested file name containing g#28) that file is greyed out and can't be selected.

How can I get past this request for the .mov file?