Workbook demands .mov file on opening, how do I suppress?
- To: undisclosed-recipients:;
- Subject: [mg128536] Workbook demands .mov file on opening, how do I suppress?
- From: phillman5 <PHILLMAN5 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 03:19:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Approved: Steven M. Christensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Moderator
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsgroups: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica
More than a year ago I made workbook that draws an atomic dipole pattern, then rotates that around an axis. I then saved the frames to a .mov movie file. I still have the workbook and the movie file. I now want to change the axis that the dipole rotates around. When I open the workbook Mathematica says it can't find the dipole .mov movie file (it asks for file of a strange name containing g#28, which I don't think I used). I have found no way to cancel this request, although there is a cancel button, it repeatable asks again. If I point to the .mov file I have (I have even renamed it with the requested file name containing g#28) that file is greyed out and can't be selected. How can I get past this request for the .mov file?