- To: undisclosed-recipients:;
- Subject: [mg128537] Solve...or not
- From: "Harker, Anthony" <a.harker at ucl.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 03:20:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Approved: Steven M. Christensen <email@example.com>, Moderator
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Newsgroups: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica
I've seen some discussion of Version 8's Solve in this group, but have I missed something explaining this?
I have the following behaviour (both under Windows 7)
Department of Physics and Astronomy
University College London
Tel: (within UK) 020 7679 3404
(overseas ) +44 20 7679 3404
E: a.harker at ucl.ac.uk
[...] clay possesses one considerable advantage: it is resistant to fire, water, and magnetic disturbances. In [...] a few thousand years, our photographs, books and hard disks will no doubt have disappeared, but our collections of cuneiform tablets will still be there.
Dominique Charpin, Reading and Writing in Babylon (2010) translated by Jane Marie Todd.
Prev by Date:
Workbook demands .mov file on opening, how do I suppress?
Next by Date:
How can I solve this equation with Solve or Reduce or whatever for
Previous by thread:
Re: Workbook demands .mov file on opening, how do I suppress?
Next by thread:
Re: Solve...or not