Re: fyi, interesting kernel crash, empty matrix, hitting return, 8.04
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128565] Re: fyi, interesting kernel crash, empty matrix, hitting return, 8.04
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:11:12 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
Same with OSX and M 8.04,
Do indeed report this...
On Nov 3, 12:01 am, "Nasser M. Abbasi" <n... at 12000.org> wrote:
> I will submit this to WRI just in case it is not known.
> But this is just fyi.
> To reproduce
> 1. open new notebook (file->New)
> 2. click on Insert->Table/Matrix->New
> 3. Take all the defaults, but make sure the 'fill in' field
> is blank (i.e. remove the 0 that is there)
> (like this screen shothttp://12000.org/tmp/nov_02_2012/matrix.png
> 4. Now a new matrix will be created (default 3 by 3).
> 5. point the mouse to the first cell.
> 6. Hit RETURN. If it does not crash, hit RETURN again.
> Now the kernel will crash !
> Windows 7, SP1. Mathematica 8.04
> Here is a screen shot
Prev by Date:
Re: Conformal Mapping
Next by Date:
Re: Abs in the denominator
Previous by thread:
fyi, interesting kernel crash, empty matrix, hitting return, 8.04
Next by thread:
FindInstance question? Any ideas to solve this equality.