while loop through a list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128151] while loop through a list
  • From: "tarpanelli at libero.it" <tarpanelli at libero.it>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 04:57:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hello
i've this problem to solve:

let us suppose I've  a function f which returns a random number and I start
with an intial list of n random number
I would like to check if each one of the element of this list is below zero
and if it is applies the function f till when the new random number is above 0.
This should be repeated for each element of the list such that at the end all
the list random numbers will be above 0.

Thanks in advance ,
Paolo