How do you configure Mathematica 9 to automatically evaluate all notebooks?

I have a Mathematica 6 course that I am using in Mathematica 9; there is no updated version. Every time I open a notebook I have to go to the Evaluation menu and click on "Evaluate Notebook". Is there a way for me to set it so that it automatically evaluates a notebook upon my opening it?