How do you configure Mathematica 9 to automatically evaluate all notebooks?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130429] How do you configure Mathematica 9 to automatically evaluate all notebooks?
  • From: anthonypaulo at gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 00:54:48 -0400 (EDT)

I have a Mathematica 6 course that I am using in Mathematica 9; there is no updated version. Every time I open a notebook I have to go to the Evaluation menu and click on "Evaluate Notebook". Is there a way for me to set it so that it automatically evaluates a notebook upon my opening it?

note : I posted the same question to StackOverflow so if you have the answer and want the points go to http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15892863/how-do-you-configure-mathematica-9-to-automatically-evaluate-all-notebooks.