Re: How do you configure Mathematica 9 to
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130447] Re: How do you configure Mathematica 9 to
- From: "Barrie Stokes" <Barrie.Stokes at newcastle.edu.au>
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 04:14:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <20130410045448.06C096B8B@smc.vnet.net>
On my Mac I type Cmd-A to select the whole Notebook, and then hit
Shift-Enter. Takes about 1 to 1.3 seconds to start the execution.
Maybe one of the Group wizards can suggest code to go into the KeyEventTranslations.tr file to make a keyboard short for this.
>>> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 2:54 PM, in message
<20130410045448.06C096B8B at smc.vnet.net>, <anthonypaulo at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a Mathematica 6 course that I am using in Mathematica 9; there is no
> updated version. Every time I open a notebook I have to go to the Evaluation
> menu and click on "Evaluate Notebook". Is there a way for me to set it so
> that it automatically evaluates a notebook upon my opening it?
> note : I posted the same question to StackOverflow so if you have the answer
> and want the points go to
Prev by Date:
Re: rayshade POV Export help asked
Next by Date:
Re: 'show' command
Previous by thread:
How do you configure Mathematica 9 to automatically evaluate all notebooks?
Next by thread:
Sample Workbooks - Suggested sources to get a newbie going?