Re: Linux compilers ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130521] Re: Linux compilers ...
- From: DC <b.gatessucks at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 05:34:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
I can use gcc 4.7.1 together with Compile, however I haven't tried anything invoking Mathlink directly. CUDALink seems broken on Mathematica 9.0.1 and Nvidia driver 304.88; I have submitted a bug report.