Re: Linux compilers ...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130528] Re: Linux compilers ...
- From: debguy <johnandsara2 at cox.net>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 01:15:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
if you post a problem its usually good to post the patch that fixes it with the post. or not. please post rudimentary machine specs (ok), os specs (ok), and error messages. can't say anything if it's unknown whether failed while compiling or after compiling. being on the bleeding edge can be a problem you get solved soon: or never get solved ever. (if you don't need blazing 3D real bad: don't spend too much time) this isn't mathematica or ubantu or linux but anti-competitive video drivers that keep twisting, that your up against. there's no real answer to "if it's deep seated" that can be found quicly - at least not with allot of message dumps to see