Re: Turning a Sequence into a List?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130526] Re: Turning a Sequence into a List?
- From: debguy <johnandsara2 at cox.net>
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 01:14:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I see some remnants your setting up a combinations problem. What I don't see in your setup is use of permutation and or Probability (ie, P(E) = n(E) / n(S) An equation of using a variable times the cent value and using Solve is likely to be harder than using combinations, permutations, and probability But I could be very wrong I might be reading your eq'n wrong. I don't have time at the moment to do it all. Nor to I know all the rules (ie, if taking one coin effects the remaining coins in the pot)