Converting a magnified image of a line to a single pixel smoothed
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130507] Converting a magnified image of a line to a single pixel smoothed
- From: Dave Waddell <dwwaddell at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 02:30:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a magnified image of a 0.1mm line here:
... this converts with Binarize very well:
... but what I would like to do is convert it to a single pixel wide smoothed line running right up the middle. Any suggestions or pointers on how to do this in Mathematica would be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Linux compilers ...
Next by Date:
Principal Values and NIntegrate
Previous by thread:
Re: Linux compilers ...
Next by thread:
Re: Converting a magnified image of a line to a single pixel smoothed