Re: Speak errors (was Re: audio)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130604] Re: Speak errors (was Re: audio)
  • From: debguy <johnandsara2 at cox.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 02:54:44 -0400 (EDT)

?? http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms717077%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
??

{f[x*(x + b*(c + x + z))], f[x*(x + b*(c + x) + z)]}

{f[x (x + b (c + x + z))], f[x (x + b (c + x) + z)]}

So I am to understand mm spoke exactly as asked: because they are not
the same.  Is that right?

?? http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms717077%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
??  Microsoft didn't develop speach.  Linux had it before Microsoft
did.  DragonSpeach didn't develop it either.

The U.S. Government developed it (what dragon speech uses) and much
later released it public domain.  I once tried to find it that same
releease: it somehow is very hard to find even though it's public
domain.

Understanding a language is what can be an issue.  bnf parsers can
interpret grammar.  but the correct context of, even people are not
good at.