Internship - Software developer Mathematica and C
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131533] Internship - Software developer Mathematica and C
- From: Peter Äendula <cendos at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 01:58:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
As part of this internship, the graphical user interface (GUI) of PECSIM software (Mathematica-based) will be expanded and improved :
The optical model (ray tracing) will be improved such that an operating
system-independent use of the software is possible.
The PECSIM user should be able to use his own data for absorption of dyes,
optical constants and optical spectra for the simulation.
The import of measurement data into the software will be made possible.
This helps the user to compare measurement and simulation.
Find more details in http://pecsim.ch/aboutus/news/internship-software-developer.
We're looking only for students. Duration 3-6 months.
Institute of Computational Physics,
Zurich University of Applied Sciences,
Prev by Date:
Re: Suggestions Bar Hanging
Next by Date:
Re: parametric plot and filling
Previous by thread:
Re: variable-length input table
Next by thread:
ReliefPlot of .ply file errors