multiple file hash in a single read
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132137] multiple file hash in a single read
- From: inner.mitochondrial.membrane at gmail.com
- Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 05:52:25 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get CRC32 and MD5 ... hash of a file, I could use
but it doesn't look smart because each file is read twice, a first time to compute CRC32 and second one for MD5, etc..
Any better way ?
A simple way to efficiently parallelize this peculiar task over a multicore cpu would be very welcomed also.
Win Xp ver. 5.1.2600
intel quad core q9400 2.66 Ghz
4 Gb ram
Prev by Date:
Re: Discontinuous Contour
Next by Date:
Re: triangular phase diagram
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathworld Utility Packages
Next by thread: