Mathematica + ZEMAX
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129965] Mathematica + ZEMAX
- From: jozef.pulko at gmail.com
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:25:22 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Mathematica provide some kind of DDE library to initiate a link with an external program. Particularly I would like to exchange date with ZEMAX optical simulations software. I a aware that Mathematica can communicate with external programs trough MathLink. Could MathLink be used to communicate with ZEMAX?
I have successfully opened a communication between another system and ZEMAX.
Thank you for any help!
Prev by Date:
Re: World map as Texture
Next by Date:
Re: Formatting Input Cells within a NotebookWrite
Previous by thread:
Re: Legends for Data Plots: an addition to the previous post
Next by thread:
An unknown Greek matrix