- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129318] Re: kernel
- From: jason.ebaugh.info at gmail.com
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 21:14:47 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 7:04:34 PM UTC-6, mathgroup wrote:
> I notice when I run V9 and check the Task Manager that there are 2 Kernels running....is that how it is supposed to be?....
> I also note that, for some reason, everything in V9 has really slowed down , i.e. key stroke entry, etc.
> thank you......Jerry Blimbaum
Something is wrong. That is not normal. That is not how it is supposed to be.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Large SparseArray in Mathematica 9 and the predictive interface
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Plot3D labeling question