Adding value to some elements of a list

Hello,

I have two lists. One containing values, another containing indexes to
the first list. I want to add a value to all elements of the first list
when its index is in the second list:

a={10,20,30,40,50,60}

b={2,4,6}

c=17

==>

{10,20+17,30,40+17,50,60+17}

I would be glad if anyone have a simple solution for that problem - I am
convinced there is one ...

Best regards
J. Lenhardt