hangup with Export
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132052] hangup with Export
- From: Maarten van der Burgt <Maarten.vanderBurgt at kla-tencor.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 01:24:32 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I have a notebook in which I want to export a short data table with numbers and strings.
Mathematica (9.01 on Windows7) hangs at the export. It does not matter whether the export is to .XLS, .XLSX or .TXT.
The table is only 10 rows x 10 col of real numbers and a few strings (col. and and row headers): so only a small amount of data.
Export is to the local HD. Mathematica will hang and quitting the kernel is the only solution.
Deleting all output, disabling dynamics, restarting Mathematica, rebooting PC,..... it does not help. But when I construct a similar table in a blank notebook I have no issues: Export works smoothly as expected. I have not been able yet to "undress" my notebook to come to the bare problem.
Has anyone experienced such a hangup? Did you trace the origin and did you find a solution?
Thanks for your help,
Maarten van der Burgt
Leuven - Belgium
Prev by Date:
Integrating a Matrix
Next by Date:
very simple question
Previous by thread:
Re: Integrating a Matrix
Next by thread:
Re: hangup with Export