Re: hangup with Export

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132057] Re: hangup with Export
  • From: Maarten van der Burgt <Maarten.vanderBurgt at kla-tencor.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 02:20:32 -0500 (EST)

Dear Ben,

Thanks. A physical shut down does not help in my case.
Import also had some problems: importing data from CSV was extremely slow.
Not sure if this is a related problem. I converted everything to files which could easily read with a function based on ReadList.
But exporting to XLS or XLSX is still a requirement as I want to report my data in Excel. So at this moment I am stuck with a few notebooks from I cannot get data exported the way I need.

Maarten