very simple question

Dear friends:
This is simply to corroborate. I make the analysis of a queue in  Mathematica 9. This returns a series of queue values
(mean system size, mean system time, mean queue time, etc.).
Now, suppose my means system time is 5, and I have 15 people. I want to calculate at what time the last client
in the queue was served. Then, the answer would be 15*5=75, wouldn't it? This is pretty obvious, but I want to be
100.1 % :) sure.

A little less silly: what value should I use for these calculations, mean system time or mean queue time?
many thanks
Francisco