Re: Exporting "Speak" to an audio file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg131890] Re: Exporting "Speak" to an audio file?
- From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 00:39:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 25/10/2013 04:47, Brentt wrote: > Thank you. I thought for sure I just was missing the functionality in the > documents, thanks for giving me a definitive answer. It is a strange choice > to omit the functionality. > Well of course, it is hard for me to be definitive about missing functionality - maybe it is buried somewhere documented or otherwise! It might be interesting to send it in as a query to Wolfram support, and see what they have to say - who knows, it might even goad them into fixing the problem! David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk