Re: Exporting "Speak" to an audio file?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg131890] Re: Exporting "Speak" to an audio file?
  • From: David Bailey <dave at>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 00:39:08 -0400 (EDT)

On 25/10/2013 04:47, Brentt wrote:
 > Thank you. I thought for sure I just was missing the functionality in the
 > documents, thanks for giving me a definitive answer. It is a strange
 > to omit the functionality.

Well of course, it is hard for me to be definitive about missing
functionality - maybe it is buried somewhere documented or otherwise! It
might be interesting to send it in as a query to Wolfram support, and
see what they have to say - who knows, it might even goad them into
fixing the problem!

David Bailey