Re: controllers in manipulate

Many thanks to Bob Hanlon, Tomas Garza, Matthias Bode, Murray Eisenberg, Bob Hanlon, Alexei Boulbitch and others for giving me a hand with this and these great pieces of code. Problem solved!
Francisco

On Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:49 PM, Narasimham <mathma18 at gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I put the controls so that the
> control of x is a slider and the control of
> y is a radio button?

You mean step of x << step of y ? In the following, y is also a slider with unit step intervals set into slider.

Manipulate[
Plot3D[ Cos[m x] Cos [ n y], {x, 0, 2 Pi}, {y, -Pi, Pi}]  , {{m, 1.2}, -4, 4, .1, Appearance -> "Labeled"}, {{n, 2}, -5, 4, 1}]

Narasimham