Re: HeaderInformation function is gone
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132499] Re: HeaderInformation function is gone
- From: Szabolcs HorvÃt <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 02:36:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2014-4-1, 3:04 , E. Martin-Serrano wrote:
> As far as I remember, until version 6, the function
> Returned the package-header information as, :Context: , :Title:, :Author:,
> :Package Version:, :Mathematica Version:, :Copyright: , :History: ,
> :Summary: , :Keywords:, :Contents:, :Discussion: , :Sources:, :Warning.
> I think that in newer versions, after V6, it has been removed. The
> Mathematica Version advisory in version 6, still accepts
> *HeaderInformation* as compatible code coming from earlier versions, but
> now in V8, neither it appears in the Help nor is executed at all.
> Am I wrong?
This function was probably part of the package mentioned here:
The package is not part of Mathematica any more but it can still be
downloaded from the Wolfram Library Archive.
Prev by Date:
Mathematica nb file => TeX file ?
Next by Date:
Re: bug in InputForm (Mathematica 9)?
Previous by thread:
HeaderInformation function is gone
Next by thread:
Re: function is gone