Two column printing

  • To: uiucuxc!yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu!mathgroup
  • Subject: Two column printing
  • From: uiucuxc!mathcs.emory.edu!riddle (Larry Riddle)
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 90 13:30:12 EDT

A friend recently showed me a printout from a mathematica session on
the NeXt which was in two column landscape mode (at a small font
size) similar to what is produced by the Unix command enscript -2r.
Unfortunately we were in the midst of grading 77000 Advanced placement
calculus exams for ETS and so I didn't get the details on how he
did this. What I would like to know is if it is possible to do this on
the Macintosh, that is, print a notebook in landscape orientation with
two columns. Any suggestions?

Larry Riddle        | riddle at mathcs.emory.edu         PREFERRED
Agnes Scott College | {decvax,gatech}!emory!riddle    UUCP
Dept of Math        | riddle at emory.bitnet             NON-DOMAIN BITNET
Decatur, GA 30030   | (404) 371-6222                  AT&T