Hashtable

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Hashtable
  • From: cnh5730 at maraba.tamu.edu (Charles N. Herrick)
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 91 11:06:48 CST

I was informed that the `hash table' error reported to the
console occurs as a result of a not-too-kosher
implementation of the `text object' (I am quoting from
memory here, and please forgive if my static RAM cache has
gone bad).

I was also informed that the error is benign, that it will
eventually be dealt with, and that it may safely be
ignored.

	Be well,
	Chuck Herrick
	campus consultant for