Mathematica for FreeBSD?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3467] Mathematica for FreeBSD?
- From: ivan at nauplius.rsmas.miami.edu (Ivan Lima)
- Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 01:00:18 -0500
- Organization: RSMAS/University of Miami
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Are there plans to release a version of Mathematica for FreeBSD (Unix for x86)? I know there's a version of Mathematica for Linux. Any input will be appreciated. -- /| Ivan Lima | O __/ |_ Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science | o /o \_/| Division of Marine Biology and Fisheries | ( < _ | ivan at nauplius.rsmas.miami.edu | \__ _/ \| http://nauplius.rsmas.miami.edu/homepage/home.html | \_| ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====