Kernel crashing with error 11 ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3458] Kernel crashing with error 11 ??
- From: a_kowald at chemie.fu-berlin.de (Axel Kowald)
- Date: Sat, 9 Mar 1996 00:58:42 -0500
- Organization: Kristallographic Institute FU Berlin
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi I'm running Mma 2.2.2 on a Mac 7.5.1 and recently the Mma kernel crashed a few times with "Error 11" within a longish session. This didn't happen during a specific calculation, but seem to happen randomly. Any idea what's going on ?? Axel Kowald P.S. I'm using RamDoubler, but had never problems with it and Mma sofar. ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====