Turning image in GraphicsArray 90 degrees

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3487] Turning image in GraphicsArray 90 degrees
  • From: txp at pi.net (JanHolland)
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 22:40:00 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I want to turn some (the uneven) images in a GraphicsArray 90 degrees.
e.g. page 175 of Wolfram with 2D images.

If I take two images (plots) I want to go from a X value to an Y value in
the right Plot. Then from the Y-value in the Left-Plot (vertical) I want to
go a Z-value on a horizontal axis.

I have Windows 8.11, 486 8MB, MMa 2.2 for Students.

Thank you in advance for evt. co-thinking.
Jan Holland txp at pop.pi.net
Individual/society/state/environment never existed separately, they developed together.
They needed each other to survive, so ...
Mutual assistance helps to survive=adapt=develop.

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====