Subscripts in graphics labels

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3567] Subscripts in graphics labels
  • From: Michael Desjarlais <mpdesja at sandia.gov>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 21:33:59 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to generate frame and axis labels that contain
subscripts, something equivalent to $J_\theta$ in TeX
notation.  I've searched through the archives and have
not found any mention of this.  I'm aware of techniques
for combining fonts,  but don't know how to do subscripts
or superscripts.

Thanks,
Michael Desjarlais

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====