Showing infinite values in Grafics ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3556] Showing infinite values in Grafics ??
- From: a_kowald at chemie.fu-berlin.de (Axel Kowald)
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 21:32:03 -0500
- Organization: Kristallographic Institute FU Berlin
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hello everybody I have a function which generates values for a BarChart3D and some of the values can be infinite. What is the best way to display this ? Ideally I would like a version of BarChart3D can accept the value Inf and display it as an interrupted column which is higher than the others. Any idea if a package exists which can do this ?? Axel Kowald ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====