Font changes on plots??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3632] Font changes on plots??
- From: Ryan McMahon <mcmahon at poseidon.engr.utk.edu>
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 02:47:26 -0500
- Organization: University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to get different fonts on the axes labels and for for the numbers. On the screen, it will change but when printed out it reverts back to the courier font. I can get symbols to print out for and axis label, but this is it. Does anyone know how to get the font changes to print out??? Is it the printer or the driver???? Any help would be very helpful. I plan to use them in a TeX document and would like the fonts to be the same. Also, can mathematica do super and subscripts???? just asking. I appreciate any hints that anyone may have. Thanks Ryan McMahon University of Tennessee ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====