compiling

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3408] compiling
  • From: Jonathan Lee <bobjon at gatewest.com>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 02:35:36 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Just a quick question: Is there any documentation on how to manually
compile functions in Mathematica? I found some information of
instruction set 17, are there any other instruction sets, or perhaps a
more complete list of operations?

Also, how do you view files ending with the extension ".ps" which are
commonly found on MathSource? (I am running Mathematica for Windows
2.2.4)

Thanks in advance!

--Jonathan Lee

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====