Re: compiling

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3443] Re: compiling
  • From: hcleung at csd.hku.hk (Yang Wei-Li)
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 01:29:35 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

: Also, how do you view files ending with the extension ".ps" which are
: commonly found on MathSource? (I am running Mathematica for Windows
: 2.2.4)
If you are a UNIX user, OS/2 user or Windows user, you can use
"ghostview" to view .ps (postscript) files.

Charles Leung

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====