Win 95 and input boxes

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3451] Win 95 and input boxes
  • From: David Bartond <bartond at violet.berkeley.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 01:31:00 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have been trying to setup a data analysis package originally developed
on the Mac front end.  The problem that I have is that I cannot activate
the graphics sheet beneath the input box so that I can select the points
of an X-Y plot.  When the input box is on top I cannot even use the
scroll bar on my front end.  Also, whenever a x-y plot is drawn by the
package I get an error saying "FRONTEND:  an error has occurred in your
program ....  CLOSE or IGNORE" hitting IGNORE a couple of times allows
the graphic to be drawn and the next input window to popup.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it an isolated occurrance.

David Barton
bartond at violet.berkeley.edu

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====