Help getting values from NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6783] Help getting values from NDSolve
  • From: "Christopher Moss" <mosser at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 02:37:57 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm relatively new to Mathematica and need some help with the NDSolve
function.  I have used it to solve an ordinary differential equation and got
the expected interpolating function which I then plotted.  The plot is great
but I would like a list of coordinates so that I can analyze them further
and possibly import into a "prettier" graphing package.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please email and post (mosser at earthlink.net)