Re: Histrogram graph
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6788] Re: [mg6763] Histrogram graph
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 02:38:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Ivan G. Burch II wrote: > > Hopefully a simple question > > I want to do a histrogram graph does mathematica 3.0 support this. > I did not see anything in the users manual about it! > Is there a work around method to do this? > > If there is please email me to the address listed below > > Thanks in advance > > Sincerely, > > Ivan G. Burch II aka enforcer > at email address: > "ivanb at hula.net" See page 410 in the 3.0 Standard Add-on packages for an example. Histograms are called Bar Charts in the guide. BarChart is a command belonging to Graphics`Graphics`.