HTML and equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6913] HTML and equations
  • From: jslater at cs.wright.edu (Joseph C. Slater)
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 14:00:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

When I save to HTML format on my Mac, the equations, even full size
characters, are illegible.  Is this common on all platforms?  In addition,
the manual says that there are options to HTMLSave.   That's very nice.
What are they?  Is there any way to improve the resolution of the GIFs?

Joe Slater

Dr. Joseph C. Slater                  mailto:jslater at cs.wright.edu
Mechanical and Materials Engineering      office:+1 (937) 775-5085
Wright State University                      fax:+1 (937) 775-5009
Dayton, OH 45435   http://www.cs.wright.edu/people/faculty/jslater