Re: LU decomposition ?...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6641] Re: [mg6574] LU decomposition ?...
- From: Kristina Pawlikowski <pawlikk at wl.wpafb.af.mil>
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 00:34:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
>Hello everybody, > >Does anyone know where I can find LU decomposition (of a matrix) using >Mathematica? I can only find QR, SVD and Schur decompositions >in Mathematica. > >Thanks first > >Joseph In version 3.0, use the function LUDecomposition[m]. I think that this might be new to 3.0.