Re: Complex/imaginary numbers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6654] Re: [mg6614] Complex/imaginary numbers
- From: Xah Lee <xah at [18.104.22.168]>
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 00:34:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 11:07 PM -0500 4/5/97, Heather Lyn Beegle wrote: > Does anyone know how you can plot complex numbers/functions (both >rectangular and polar) ? The standard package ComplexMap.m will do it. Or -- to peddle my own beauty without a blink of an eye -- you could use my Transform2DPlot.m, available from my web site or MathSource. (my website are always current) Xah xah at best.com http://www.best.com/~xah/SpecialPlaneCurves_dir/specialPlaneCurves.html Mountain View, CA, USA "Morality abets evil"