Re: LU decomposition ?...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg6667] Re: LU decomposition ?...
  • From: cmchung at se.cuhk.edu.hk (Chung Cheong Ming)
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 09:15:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Chung Cheong Ming (cmchung at se.cuhk.edu.hk) wrote:
: Hello everybody,

: Does anyone know where I can find LU decomposition (of a matrix) using
: Mathematica?   I can only find QR, SVD and Schur decompositions
: in Mathematica.

: Thanks first

: Joseph

Since I have received many responses, can't reply them all, so I just
want to say thanks to those who have replied, I really appreciate!

Joseph