Re: LU decomposition ?...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6671] Re: [mg6574] LU decomposition ?...
- From: "Preferred Customer" <sherman.reed at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 09:15:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I found a good description and severeal examples in the Mma 3.0 Standard Add-on Packages on page 230. Examples also seemed to work. Looking up LUDecompostion in the Help file also produced useful examples and help Sherman Reed ---------- > From: Chung Cheong Ming <cmchung at se.cuhk.edu.hk> To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > Subject: [mg6671] [mg6574] LU decomposition ?... > Date: Friday, April 04, 1997 2:11 AM > > Hello everybody, > > Does anyone know where I can find LU decomposition (of a matrix) using > Mathematica? I can only find QR, SVD and Schur decompositions > in Mathematica. > > Thanks first > > Joseph >