Re: Is there really no longer any way to Find cells by cell style?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8241] Re: Is there really no longer any way to Find cells by cell style?
- From: siegman at ee.stanford.edu (AES)
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 21:16:58 -0400
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thanks to multiple people who sent me response similar to * If you look under Kernel (on the top menu) at the bottom is the option * "Delete All Output." This will delete all the Output, Graphics, Error, * etc. leaving basically only text and Input cells. I find this a much * easier option to use. in response to my original inquiry: * > In Mathematica 2.2, Mac version, you could Find all the Output, * > Graphics, Error and Message cells, delete 'em, and have a cleaned * > up notebook display with only your Input cells. MMA 3.0 no longer * > seems to have this, not in the Find menu anyway. Is it really gone?