Re: Is there really no longer any way to Find cells by cell style?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg8309] Re: Is there really no longer any way to Find cells by cell style?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 04:46:54 -0400
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Theodore W. Gray wrote: > You can option-click on a cell bracket to select all cells in the > same style. Option-shift-click will add them to an existing selection. This works on a Macintosh. It does not work under NT (at least the last time I tried). > This handles a large fraction of what the old feature was good for. Agreed. > Here is a palette you might find useful: It has buttons to select > all the input, output, etc, style cells in a notebook. You can > easily add buttons for whatever particular styles you want. I posted a similar message to the group as a MIME attachment but it got munged by the moderation process ... Cheers, Paul ____________________________________________________________________ Paul Abbott Phone: +61-8-9380-2734 Department of Physics Fax: +61-8-9380-1014 The University of Western Australia Nedlands WA 6907 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/Paul God IS a weakly left-handed dice player ____________________________________________________________________