Re: goofy html

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg8369] Re: goofy html
  • From: David Rosky <Dave.Rosky at badc.ssi1.com>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 02:23:06 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm not sure if it was the version change alone or some
other settings I may have altered, but if you haven't
upgraded yet, the 3.0.1 version seems to do a bit better
job of generating HTML output than 3.0.0.  (it might just
have better defaults for some of the things like image
scaling and image resolution).  I haven't, however,
tried outputting anything with greek letters in either
version.

--Dave